Pro-life debate is your source for news that is important to those who oppose abortion and stand for the prolife movement. If you think that the life of every baby is important and are anti-abortion, then check back with us regularly for news you can use.

Friday, August 11, 2006

My first blog post... well officially my second

Well,
I've finally decided to start blogging. I would say that this is my first blog post, but to be honest, I did post once before on my myspace site. I never really liked to write and my life isn't that interesting, so I didn't think anyone would be interested in what I have to say, but hey, who knows. Maybe it will be good for me to "express myself".

I am a subscriber to several pro-life newsletters and more than once I have found myself moved to tears when I hear about what is being done to babies (a.k.a. Fetuses) hundreds of times a day. Some day soon, I hope that I can do more with my life to help educate people on what is really happening, and be able to intelligently discuss abortion with people. I really do feel a passion for the lives of these potential adults. Just imagine that if your mom had been convinced to make a different decision, than you would not be here reading this. You would have never met your family or your friends and been able to enjoy this life that God has given you. Though things in this world may be stressful at times, you should count yourselves considerably blessed to be alive.

Enough of that. I just want to let you know that I plan on posting information of interest to those who are concerned about abortion and have a love for the future generation and do not want to see them murdered. Please subscribe to my blog and hopefully I won't disappoint.

Matthew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home