Pro-life debate is your source for news that is important to those who oppose abortion and stand for the prolife movement. If you think that the life of every baby is important and are anti-abortion, then check back with us regularly for news you can use.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A new low for abortion clinics...

Well, I guess I shouldn't call it a new low. Every time I read something about abortion clinics I feel that way. This is almost beyond belief. I have heard the argument that pro-choice people give, and I can understand why they believe what they do, but why would anyone trick or deceive mothers-to-be into killing their child, when that may not have been their intention in the beginning. Is that what they mean by choice...

Read the story >> Abortion Clinic Sued for Posing as a Pro-Life Crisis Pregnancy Center

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd tell you I was pro-choice, but you might kill me.

Seriously, have you considered the possibility that they don't want to be bombed, and their staff murdered?

I wouldn't be bluntly advertising my services, either.

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home